I am a master’s student of computer science at the University of Victoria. My research topic is related to security engineering.
As a research assistant, I am designing and implementing a tool, Atlantis, for assembly level execution traces analysis. Atlantis aims to help security engineers detect software vulnerabilities via assembly level execution trace analysis. I published a demo paper about Atlantis in ICSME 2017. ICSME is the premier international research forum in reverse engineering.
I worked in the Telecom companies as a software engineer for years before I went back to school for my master’s degree. The working experience in the industry gave me not only the skills as a software engineer but also the insight of customer needs and requirements.
- 5+ years of Telecom embedded software development experience
- 3+ years Java application development experience
- 1+ year Eclipse Plug-in development experience
- 2+ year research experience in the field of signal processing and 2 journal papers
- 1+ year research experience in the field of security engineer and 1 conference paper
- Solid background in security engineering, signal processing and traffic optimization
- Strong analytical written and problem solving skills developed through paper writing and research